On the second day of Jumping de Achterhoek Jodie Burchmore Eames won the 1.20m CSI Ommen Prize for Children. In this two phases course she finished almost two seconds earlier than runner-up Meike Zwartjens.
TOP-5 CSI OMMEN PRIZE, 1.10M TWO PHASES CHILDREN
- Jodie Burchmore Eames – GBR – Casti Aneira (Lupicor x Casco)
- Meike Zwartjens – NED – Ultradam (Guidam x Vindicator)
- Sanne ter Haar – NED – Lucas (Lincoln x Achill/Libero H)
- Ilse Tolboom – NED – Everton (Indoctro)
- Henry Munsberg – GER – Passo di Danza (Come On x Robine)